Innocent Sky
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

ѕнιιвα нιяσкι

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Hiroki

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 26-01-13

Work: Florist
Partner: “I can promise that every morning when you wake up, you’ll never regret being with me”

ѕнιιвα нιяσкι  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: ѕнιιвα нιяσкι    ѕнιιвα нιяσкι  Emptyza jan 26, 2013 8:32 am

ѕнιιвα нιяσкι  259Hirokitekst1
  • Name;; Shiiba Hiroki
  • Nickname;; Hiro-san, Hiro
  • Age;; 18 years old
  • Origin;; Japan
  • Orientation;; Bi

• Father;; Shiiba Akaiba
  • Siblings;; Shiiba Hiroshi (RIP)

ѕнιιвα нιяσкι  332Hirokitekst2
  • Hair colour;; Brown/red
  • Hair style;; Short
  • Eye colour;; Really dark brown
  • Length;; 1.80

ѕнιιвα нιяσкι  810Hirokitekst3
  • Likes;; Sunny weather, guys, girls, sports, soccer, art, music, movies, flowers, anime, manga
  • Dislikes;; Snow, cold weather, rain, reading, cats, monkeys
  • Favorite music genre;; J-pop, punk-pop, rock, classical music, screamo
  • Favorite music artists;; All Time Low, Vocaloid, Blood on the Dancefloor, Breaking Benjamin, Pierce the veil
  • Favorite book;; NO.
  • Favorite manga;; Junjou Romantica
  • Favorite anime;; AO No Excorcist
  • Favorite movie;; Rapunzel (Sorry dad, sorry brother, but it was so emotional T.T)
  • Ideal girl;; Cute smile, cute face, always laughs, accepts the fact that I'm bi, thiny, small, fragile, curly hair, younger
  • Ideal guy;; VERY cute, a cute smile, taller than me, older, accepts the fact that I'm bi, skinny, cool

ѕнιιвα нιяσкι  681Hirokitekst4
  • Konnichiwa, watashi wa Hiroki desu. Or Hiro-san, but I only let the most important people call me that. I'm an 18 year old boy, and I'm here to tell you my history. Actually, it isn't very special. I grew up in this mysterious place, never went out of it. My mum left short after I was born, so I don't know anything about her. It was me and my dad for a short while, until he got a new girlfriend. Five years later, my little brother was born. He was cute and looked a lot like me. Black hair and almost black eyes. I loved him, my little brother. I loved him with my whole heart. Me, my brother, stepmother and father lifed happily together. I had a normal life, until my 13th birthday. Everything changed. Not that I told anyone about it, but I discovered something very important about me. I was gay. Yeah, I was GAY. ME. I thought 'it's just a phase, nothing more,' but it wasn't just a phase. I had a crush on a guy in my class. He was really handsome, tall and every girl fell for him. But I wasn't a girl. I felt weird, told no one about it. A view years later, when I was 15, it happened again. There was this one guy.. And I got in a relationship with him. A boyfriend. Two boys together. I had the feeling I should tell my dad, so I did. He reacted like he already knew it, and promised he would tell it to my stepmother. She was kinda in shocked, but accepted it. My little brother still knew nothing, 'cus I didn't want him to have a gay brother. I wanted him to be just normal. After a year, when I was 16, my relationship ended. I was broken, but soon I met a girl, she was really beautiful and I knew I liked her. I was so happy that I was not gay. I could at least be bi. I didn't get into a relationship with the girl, but I dreamed of her every night. I was in love, for real this time. But all this "happiness" ended shortly before I turned 18. My little brother died in a car accident. My whole world.. just.. I couldn't believe it. I still can't.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

ѕнιιвα нιяσкι
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Innocent Sky :: In Character :: Introduction :: Character-
Ga naar: